Our Unique Features
Here are some of the unique features of Seva School that we would like to share with you.
- A school based on the Sikh ethos and principles
- An all-through school that is fully integrated at all stages
- A longer school day that aims to give academic, moral, social and physical inspiration daily
- An extended day with pre-catch up sessions and two twilight sessions that offer Sikh Studies and extra-curricular activities.
- Personal study time to allow pupils to do homework in a stable school environment
- An excellent relationship between the school and home which aims to create a consistent behaviour across both environments
- Habits of minds are incorporated into programmes of study
- ‘Math in Focus’ used through all Key Stages
- Challenges are set that have to be completed in and out of school
- A school that will tackle social issues head on with preventative methods along with services and support aimed at reducing the problems facing children in Coventry
- Pre-classroom catch ups for those who are finding areas of the curriculum challenging
- Saturday enrichment and extra-curricular offerings for all pupils
- Extensive focus on the well-being of all children within the school